We protect your information
One of Expert Bank & Trust top priorities is the protection of our clients' data. In order to achieve this, high security standards are used in its applications and systems, and the most advanced protective measures are implemented in order to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of the information.
Take a closer look at the security measures with which the Company protects your information and that will allow it to improve the protection of enquiries and transactions both at the Bank and on the Internet. Read more about Security
- A visit to this website does not mean that the user is obliged to provide any personal information. In the event that the user gives some personal information, the data collected in this website will be used for the purposes, in the manner and with the limitations and rights that are described in the Law, concerning Protection of Personal Data. Data facilitated by the users will be added to personal files for which Expert Bank & Trust, is responsible, where they will be kept in a confidential manner by Expert Bank & Trust.
- Personal data provided by users, (including the image from their identification document, mobile phone number and email), in addition to data to which Expert Bank & Trust has access as a consequence of user navigation through the Company's web pages for consultation, application or the contracting of any service or product, or transaction or operation realised, will be used and, if applicable, added to databases, under the responsibility of Expert Bank & Trust for the suitable maintenance, fulfilment and control of the (pre-)contract between users and Expert Bank & Trust and the provision of the best services, as well as for the Expert Bank & Trust fulfilment of it its legal obligations. Expert Bank & Trust has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of data, as well as to avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised handling or access.
- Expert Bank & Trust will proceed to the cancellation of the collected details when they stop being necessary or pertinent for the aim for that which would have been obtained or registered
- In the case where the data collected are used for a different purpose than that for which they had been obtained or recorded, the prior consent of the interested parties will be required.
- At the time of to proceed to the collected one of details the voluntary character will be indicated or compulsory of the details object of collected and aims. The refusal to give data described as compulsory will mean that it will be impossible to access the service for which the data were requested. As well as, will be able to provide details voluntarily so that they can provide in the best possible way offered services.
- If the users of this website have to provide their e-mail address to access some services provided they can state that they do not wish to receive any type of communication that Expert Bank & Trust might send, provided that it is not linked strictly to the purpose for which the service was requested. Expert Bank & Trust will offer users that might have been registered in some type of mailing list within this website suitable mechanisms to unsubscribe from the list.
Personal information we collect
You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of our Site. If you register to use our Online Banking service we will ask you to provide some information about yourself for security, identification and verification purposes. We will collect personal information when you transact on our Online Ban-service.
We will let you know at the time of collection how we will use that personal information (and we will give you the option to "opt out" of certain types of use of your personal data). Similarly, when completing any information requests or data capture forms on our Site, we will tell you how your information will be used by making this clear within the information request and/or in any associated terms and conditions.
How we use your personal information
For details of how we process personal information that is collected on our Site, please refer to your product terms and conditions and our guide to the use of information. We may use your data to send you information (by letter and, where we have your consent to do so, by telephone, text messages, email and other electronic methods) about products and services which we think would be of interest to you. You can tell us at any time if you don't want to receive marketing communications from us. We may also use your information for research and statistical analysis with the aim of improving our services. We may, when necessary, pass information collected on our Site (including your personal data) to third parties who provide a service to us or are acting as our agents, on the understanding that they will keep the information confidential and secure.
Links to other websites
Certain hypertext links that appear on our Site may lead you to websites which are not under our ownership or control. When you activate these links by clicking on them, you may leave our Site. These links are provided solely for your convenience and do not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us of the linked website or its content. Accordingly, we accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of any website to which a hypertext link exists on our Site, and we give no representation or warranty as to the information contained on any such website. We accept no responsibility or liability for any loss, costs or damage suffered by you arising from use of any third-party website or any contract entered with any third party via a website to which a hypertext link exists on our Site.
Contacting us by email
Email is not guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you email us, we advise that you keep personal information contained in any such email to a minimum. With this in mind, we strongly suggest that you don't transmit account information to us or to anyone else using email. Emails that you send to us will be stored on our internal systems which are secure and, in normal circumstances, cannot be accessed by external third parties. We will store emails that you send to us for an indefinite period since we use this type of information to identify trends and improve our services.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer is virus protected. We accept no responsibility for any loss, costs or damage you may suffer because of accessing, using and/or downloading information from our Site.